A dog is a person’s best friend; it protects them and their home. An owner has responsibilities as well, like food, shelter and training. Battery powered dog raining collars are one of the most commonly used tools intended for training.
Electronic dog collars can help to remedy a dog’s misbehavior, train them to obey certain commands (even when off of a leash), and additionally warn it of danger by way of sending signals, electronic shocks basically, from the transmitter to the receiver. The level of shock can be set for several sizes of dogs and there are collars for dogs of many different shapes and sizes. Eventually, this type of training will be significant and the dog will learn to avoid misbehavior and a training collar will no longer be necessary. In case you don’t like the idea of electronically shocking your dog however , there are dog collars that use noise or scents to achieve the desired results.
Studies show that misbehaviors in canines are pretty normal – shouting at the mailman, jumping on a visitor, digging a hole in the back garden and even running after a jogger. Nevertheless behaviors can be excessive and problematic, causing property destruction or harm to other people and even your canine itself.
Electronic dog collars were designed to help dog owners prevent these complications and they are especially effective in youthful dogs. Even though electric impulses might seem painful, they allow a dog owner to coach the animal without yelling or using physical force.
Popular Dog Training Collars
- Waterproof dog training collar with 5 training modes, Beep, Vibration, Shock, Light and Keypad lock, help you to teach a dog basic obedience commands and solve an uncontrollable dog's behaviour problems
- Electric dog trainer collar with security keypad lock: the security keypad lock prevents any misoperation on the remote
- IP68 Waterproof and adjustable electronic trainer collar: The training collar receiver is waterproof which offers your pets maximum flexibility during outdoor activities. Size adjustable collar strap, length from 8 to 26inches, fits dogs from 5 to 140 lbs
- Safe Effective Humane Training Modes: Wireless control for up to 1650FT remote range. 5 adjustable, safe and efficient training modes. Beep, Emergency flashlight, 0 to 99 levels vibration, 0 to 99 levels shock and Security Keypad lock mode.
- Extra Long Life Rechargeable Battery: 2 in 1 charging port, can charge the remote control and receiver at the same time, Charging only need 2-3 hours, can long standby, persistent work.
- Waterproof Dog Collar and LCD Backlit Display: The receiver of this training collar is made of IPX7 water-resistant material. The remote control has an LED backlit display, which can be used at night.
- 3 Training Modes: with 3 training modes (Static Shock (0-99 levels), Vibration (1-9 levels), Beep)
- 4 Channel: NVK shock collar with remote support a maximum of 4 dogs training only 1 transmitter
- 1600ft Remote & Waterproof: Shock collar for dogs with range up to 1600ft, waterproof level IPX7
- Multiple training modes dog shock collar with remote provides beep, vibration and shock modes
- Less accidental shock with DOG CARE shock collars for dogs with remote
- DOG CARE training collar for dogs with more channels
- Perfect for Training, Simple and Effective: the electric shock collar is designed with 3 extremely efficient harmless modes : beep(standard), vibration(standard), safe shock (adjustable 1-16 levels), which can help you train your dog behave well.
- Up to Almost 1000ft Range: The remote training range of this e collar is almost 1000ft, which makes sure you can enjoy the training time with your dog in the backyard, the park, at the beach or anywhere else. The remote also features a dual channel to support training 2 dogs simultaneously. Additional collar should be purchased separately.
- Rechargeable and IPX7 Waterproof: the electronic collar is rechargeable with built in lithium battery. You can charge the shock collar with your phone adapter, which is very convenient. The collar receiver is waterproof IPX7, offering you maximum flexibility during the outdoor activities.
Last update on 2022-01-19 at 04:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
To use an electronic collar efficiently, first let the dog adjust to the feeling of it around its neck make sure to keep the transmitter with you constantly, as it is a powerful device.
Use the most reasonable stimulation level – only if your dog does not respond to the shock level you should you increase the degree. If your dog panics or starts vocalizing, turn down the stimulation.
When a dog exhibits aggression, like biting, do not use the electrical collar. This kind of behavior is better left for a professional trainer. And don’t utilize the collar arbitrarily – only when you desire to deliver a command you plan on educating the dog, should you use it. Furthermore, workouts should be located in places your dog knows and should be short, lasting 10-15 minutes long, and positive. The dog’s main focus should be on the owner and any good behavior should be compensated through play or treats.