A dog is a person’s best friend; it protects them and their home. An owner has responsibilities as well, like food, shelter and training. Battery powered dog raining collars are one of the most commonly used tools intended for training.
Electronic dog collars can help to remedy a dog’s misbehavior, train them to obey certain commands (even when off of a leash), and additionally warn it of danger by way of sending signals, electronic shocks basically, from the transmitter to the receiver. The level of shock can be set for several sizes of dogs and there are collars for dogs of many different shapes and sizes. Eventually, this type of training will be significant and the dog will learn to avoid misbehavior and a training collar will no longer be necessary. In case you don’t like the idea of electronically shocking your dog however , there are dog collars that use noise or scents to achieve the desired results.
Studies show that misbehaviors in canines are pretty normal – shouting at the mailman, jumping on a visitor, digging a hole in the back garden and even running after a jogger. Nevertheless behaviors can be excessive and problematic, causing property destruction or harm to other people and even your canine itself.
Electronic dog collars were designed to help dog owners prevent these complications and they are especially effective in youthful dogs. Even though electric impulses might seem painful, they allow a dog owner to coach the animal without yelling or using physical force.
Popular Dog Training Collars
- 【Ultimate Training & Behavior Aid】Immensely Popular E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
- 【Multiple Training Modes】Dog Shock Collar with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode, three types of stimulation make it guaranteed you will find a stimulation that works for your dog
- 【330 yards Remote Range】Remote Training Collar is designed with RF434Mhz technology to provide a range up to 330 yards, easily train your dog in the park or backyard
- 3 TRAINING MODES TRAINING COLLAR - Dogcare Electronic Dog Training Collar provides 3 extremely efficient and safe training modes (beep, vibration and shock modes) for you to teach a dog basic obedience commands and solve an uncontrollable dog's behaviour problems.
- NO MORE ACCIDENTAL SHOCK ANYMORE - Have you ever feel sorry for the accidental shock to your dog caused by your misoperation? Now with the Dogcare Remote Dog Shock Collar, no more accidental shock would happen to your dog. The security keypad lock prevent any misoperation on the remote. Feel free to carry the remote without worrying about the accidental shock.
- 9 CHANNELS MAXIMUM CONTROL - Unlike other training collar for maximum 2 dogs training. Dogcare Dog Training Collar supports maximum 9 dogs training with only 1 remote transmitter. If you have more than 2 dogs in your house, Dogcare training shock collar would be the perfect option for you.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】If you ever have any issue with your Dog Electronic Collar, just contact at 1866-877-7949
- 【Put an End to Bad Behaviors!】Immensely Popular E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
- 【3 Training Modes】Dog Shock Collar with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode which will give an audible warning, which makes it guaranteed to have a stimulation that works for your dog
- THE ULTIMATE DOG TRAINING COLLAR - Immensely Popular, Fully Waterproof E-Collar used by Expert Trainers and First Time Pet Owners. Can be used to help correct Barking, Walking, Leash Training, Sitting, Aggression, and other Behavioral Obedience
- HUGE LCD REMOTE WITH ADJUSTABLE SHOCK AND 4 MODES - 1-100 Level of Customization for both the Static Stimulation and Vibration. You can also use a Tone (Beep) Mode which will give an Audible Warning. LCD has a Blue Backlit Design for Both Day and Night. Shock setting only recommended in emergency situations and is not advised as a form of positive behavioral training
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE - Rapid Charging Lithium Ion Battery Provides a long lasting Battery Life. Auto Power Protect Mode Helps Conserve Battery Life When Not In Use.
- 【TIMELY&EFFECTIVE BEHAVIOR TRAINING COLLAR】 Pass the warning to your dog more timely and quickly, make your training more effective and professional. Immensely Popular E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, pee, aggression, and other behavioral obedience.
- 【1800ft REMOTE RANGE】Barrier free remote range up to 1800ft; make it easy to train your dog in both the park or backyard. Remote THROUGH-WALL design can stop your dog from barking even if you're in the other room.
- 【100% WATER RESISTANT - IP67 LEVEL】Rechargeable receiver and transmitter. The receiver of the collar is waterproof - it works well even if immersed in water - so your dog can swim or bath freely with the collar on. The strap is adjustable, it fits all dogs, adjustable size: 3.93in~19.29inch.
Last update on 2018-12-03 at 01:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
To use an electronic collar efficiently, first let the dog adjust to the feeling of it around its neck make sure to keep the transmitter with you constantly, as it is a powerful device.
Use the most reasonable stimulation level – only if your dog does not respond to the shock level you should you increase the degree. If your dog panics or starts vocalizing, turn down the stimulation.
When a dog exhibits aggression, like biting, do not use the electrical collar. This kind of behavior is better left for a professional trainer. And don’t utilize the collar arbitrarily – only when you desire to deliver a command you plan on educating the dog, should you use it. Furthermore, workouts should be located in places your dog knows and should be short, lasting 10-15 minutes long, and positive. The dog’s main focus should be on the owner and any good behavior should be compensated through play or treats.